In the spirit of Christmas (and #BrumBlogmas) I’ve compiled my very own naughty and nice list for 2017. Today, I am my own Santa.
Anything you massively, angrily disagree with? Please leave a comment! It’s that time of year for a bit of Christmas controversy.
What’s on your naughty and nice list for this year?
My very nice list
- Ballroom dancing
- The Express & Star newspaper
- Black Country Radio and all its lovely volunteers
- The Birmingham blogging community
- Online shopping (from the safety and snuggly warmth of my own home)
- Any dog ever
- Netflix’s The Crown
- Strictly’s Gorka
- Lindt chocolate
- Bottomless Prosecco brunch
- The Muppet’s Christmas Carol
- Tacky Christmas jumpers
The naughty list…
- Mashed potato
- Latin dancing
- The TV show Luke Cage
- People who get their phone out at the cinema
- Constantine – the film
- Credit cards
- Donald Trump
- The Bullring on a Saturday
- A cold office
- The process of folding and putting away clothes
- Facebook videos where spiders jump at you unexpectedly
- Siobhan from The Apprentice 2017
There are many more I could add, but this is what I’ve come up with today. Perhaps it’ll be different come Christmas 2018? (mashed potato is likely to be on there forever though, sadly).
Happy Christmas everyone!